We understand that many people and their animals dislike the whole experience of going to the vet, however we think things can be different. At The Neighbourhood Vet, we want you and your pets to be happy and we have created a practice which we hope will ensure a positive experience.
Whilst we think our buildings are really lovely and an important part of practice, our staff are what makes The Neighbourhood Vet what it is. Without our team of passionate, experienced animal lovers, we wouldn’t be able to offer the unrivalled services we provide today.
Whilst we have become increasingly busy, especially since the Coronavirus pandemic started, our ethos remains the same:
- We strive to provide excellent and personal care for you and your pets, to be kind, compassionate, professional and honest, with animal welfare at the heart of everything we do.
- We have experienced vets with a high level of post-graduate training, and we invest in equipment which allows us to frequently undertake advanced procedures in-house rather than needing to refer to specialist hospitals.
- We strive to treat every patient and client as individuals and always communicate clearly and effectively. We want clients to be able to make informed decisions about their pets so explain conditions, investigative tests and treatment options as fully as possible and tailor treatments accordingly.
- We have a happy, stimulating work environment so our staff can work to the best of their abilities.
- We also ensure staff undertake regular courses and training to improve their knowledge, ensure they are up-to-date with current information and retain their interest in their work.
- We believe preventative health is essential and, in the nicest possible way, the less we see you the better because that means your pet is healthy and happy!